- Easy and quick installation. Ropes in masts and a crank in the base make raising the canopy fast and easy. The process of putting up the starshade takes about 40 minutes.
- Waterproof and fire-retardant. The roof and walls are sewn of wear-resistant, waterproof and double-impregnated polyester fabric also available in a fire-retardant version.
- Huge space. This enormous tent can accommodate 175 people and cover the space of 220 m². The Jehlan is available in versions with 1, 2 or 3 poles. It may have from 8 up to 12 entrances.
- Every tent package contains. Lines for measuring the distance between masts and arms, pins to fasten the tent’s base, anchors for arms and a hammer are a standard equipment of every tent
- Small transport dimensions. Frame elements, the canopy and walls are packed into durable bags. The longest element is 140 cm long.
- Roofed structure
- Anchors for fixing roof arms in a cover
- Pins for the mast base and a hammer in a cover
- A device for arm measurement
1) Halogen lighting
The lighting is mounted to the mast of the Spider starshade with handle. Set contains 4 halogens of 150W each with 10 m cable.
2) Tables and chairs
Tables and chairs are made of powder coated steel and polyethylene.
Folded with elements 25x25 cm. Available in colours: gray, green, red, black, blue and white.